Tomorrow is the deadline to submit your written comments.
The report can be found on this page:
Comments should be submitted to Elliott Balch, Downtown Revitalization Mgr, 2600 Fresno St., 2nd Floor, Fresno, CA 93721 , 621-8366.
They can be sent by email to email@example.com
Here's some tips on how to submit good commentary:
- Be specific
- Separate your concerns into different paragraphs (don't mix)
- Simply list items of concern, no need to go into background prose, although if you are an expert in a certain field, use that as a way to back up your points
- That being said, you do NOT need to be an expert in any field, but try to provide as much concrete evidence as possible
The meat of your comment should be around the following:
- If a potential significant impact has not been adequately identified
- if no mitigation has been proposed for a potentially significant impact
- if the mitigation proposed doesn’t appear to be sufficient or appropriate
- point out errors
Other items of note:
This separate review has a February deadline